New South Wales - Moss Vale
Crumbling architecture on the southeast side of Argyle Street (Illawarra Highway). Moss Vale started out as part of rural Sutton Forest. When Sutton Forest got a railway station, what's now Moss Vale quickly arose around it and then stole the station's name in 1877. These buildings became abandoned sometime around then (that's a joke).
Somewhat better kept, on the northwest side of the street nearing downtown.
Back to New South Wales Non-Roads
Back to Non-Roads main page